Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Website down today? Possibly for maintenance?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2014, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Question Website down today? Possibly for maintenance?

During the past 8 hours, my AwardWallet returns "n/a" & an error message on my Accor account. When I click to be automatically logged in, their Website shows my name & personal details, but no account balance nor list of transactions! No matter where I click.
In March I set up auto-transfer to BA Avios. I had/ still have ~1500 points. If I'm lucky, these have been finally sent to BA despite my not having 2000/ 3000. But then my balance should show as 0 & transactions be visible.

PS. My expiry date is Nov. 2014.
Old Jun 8, 2014, 8:27 pm
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
I'm also getting this problem. Normally when you sign in the points and member details are at the top of the page, but I'm not seeing anything.
Old Jun 9, 2014, 2:10 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Yes the website is, still, down.
Old Jun 9, 2014, 3:17 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Yes the website is, still, down.
Works for me
Old Jun 9, 2014, 4:03 am
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

When I try to go to this offer: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...llection.shtml

I get this message which implies that I'm logged in, but my account has no Le Club details attached to it.. Is anyone successful to getting to a booking from this offer page?

Old Jun 9, 2014, 4:10 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by sxc
When I try to go to this offer: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...llection.shtml

I get this message which implies that I'm logged in, but my account has no Le Club details attached to it.. Is anyone successful to getting to a booking from this offer page?

I could not book it from that link but when trying a test booking it did show up the rate correctly (So Sofitel BKK in this case)

Old Jun 9, 2014, 4:28 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I have a problem too. When I logged in the “ACCESS” part of the website is no longer linked to the main page. So when I attempted to book Sofitel So Bkk I wasn't given the option to use points. On the access page it treated me like I wasn't a member - no special offers or points displaying as usual.
Old Jun 9, 2014, 5:39 am
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by starflyergold
I could not book it from that link but when trying a test booking it did show up the rate correctly (So Sofitel BKK in this case)

Too bad I can't seem to find those rates for Chicago....from $109/nt!
Old Jun 9, 2014, 7:28 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

The overall site is working. I booked a room for tomorrow.
But you can't access points and some of the loyalty and my account features.
Old Jun 9, 2014, 7:34 am

That's right. You can't see your status or the number of points. You can't book with points either. However, you CAN see the number of points by clicking on a small reminder bar on the main page saying you've got over 2000 and click here to redeem. There you can order vouchers but not sure if it works but at least you can see how many points you've got. If you follow that step there's also a button to click to book with points but then you are led to the Access page which claims that you haven't logged in! I've reported the problem to the technical team so hopefully they are faster than the usual customer service.
Old Jun 9, 2014, 8:49 am

On Accor Facebook finally and everyone is commenting on the terrible Accor service!

Dear members,.Due to a technical issue, your Le Club Accorhotels information may temporarily be unavailable on our website. Our teams are doing their utmost to solve the issue as soon as possible.In the meantime, we remain at your entire disposal on this page should you need further assistance.We apologize in advance for any convenience this may have caused.Your Le Club Accorhotels team
Old Jun 9, 2014, 9:47 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

It's like a free for all on that fb post. They're certainly dishing it out but maybe that's the wakeup call they need?
Old Jun 9, 2014, 3:28 pm

Programs: AB Gold, LH FTL, ST ElitePlus, HH Gold, LeClub Plat, Melia Gold
I also called the Plat Hotline to use the availability guarantee which did not show up online - and they told me (*or better said read to me a script like a nine year old) it would get back to normal tomorrow...after telling me about the bug which they thought would get me off the phone, they then did not however honor my booking request, for the date (12/06) was 'delicate' (quoting the hotline lol) - even though not listed as a blackout date for Paris. They mix up tech incompetence with loyalty programme amateurism, so as far as I'm concerned double
Old Jun 9, 2014, 4:58 pm

Programs: Etihad Gold, Le Club Accor Platinum, Best Western Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Gold
Same problem here. General website working ok but not le club accor. I called Central Reservations twice who said first it would take 24 hours. And now the second call generated says it would take 24-48 hours.

Maybe it's the Monday grumps but I am terribly fed up. I am booking Hilton for this trip.
Old Jun 11, 2014, 7:17 am

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
Now getting "page not found" for manage-your-booking and cancellations, but need to cancel before the deadline, hmmm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.