Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Bookings made using points not showing in "My Bookings"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2014, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue Gold. Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Plat AMB, Radisson Gold, Marriott Gold

Just made a couple of bookings on accorhotels.com, both of which I partly paid for using points. First booking was for the Woehrdersee Hotel Mercure Nuernberg City this month. Second was for the Novotel Brussels Airport in April next year.

Neither of these show up in the "My Bookings" section of my account (though I've received email confirmations for both)

Is this is a known bug? Should I expect them to magically appear in the list at some later point?

----------------------------------------------------------

To answer my own question:

It seems that they just take a few hours to show up. Both are now showing in My Bookings.

Last edited by SouthWesterner; Jun 2, 2014 at 4:27 pm Reason: Answered my own question!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.