Search

Adagio Aparthotels by Accor

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2013, 11:33 am
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery
Smile Adagio Aparthotels by Accor

I'm looking forward to a stay at our first Adagio Aparthotel by Accor in the future and would like to learn from people who have already experienced this brand of hospitality to share them with us here.

Thanks for your insights. Should our stay with Adagio be a success, we fully intend to book them more often in the future.
Old Jul 31, 2013, 4:00 pm
Suspended

it's an aparthotel, so don't expect the same attention like in a hotel

but rooms are pretty large and you can cook

also housekeeping doesn't take place everyday
Old Aug 1, 2013, 3:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by macaron95
it's an aparthotel, so don't expect the same attention like in a hotel

but rooms are pretty large and you can cook

also housekeeping doesn't take place everyday
Thank you. Have you liked it to stay with them?
Old Aug 1, 2013, 4:19 am
Suspended

well the concept is newer than some hotels that need refurbishment

it's clean, big, but the bed is not as comfy as a hotel

let's compare it to the bed of a budget hotel

aparthotels are designed for long stays (usually business stays, people with budget paying degressive rates and willing to cook as they cannot eat outside everyday)

i would say that if the price is decent, go for it

liking it, i don't know, it would depend on the property, some are modern, others are ver impersonal

some adagio and other aparthotel brands are great if you are more than 2 persons because it can go up to 2/3-bedroom, like a suite for a more affordable price than a hotel suite or booking 2 separate rooms in the hotel
Old Aug 2, 2013, 6:44 am
Original Poster

well the concept is newer than some hotels that need refurbishment

it's clean, big, but the bed is not as comfy as a hotel

let's compare it to the bed of a budget hotel

aparthotels are designed for long stays (usually business stays, people with budget paying degressive rates and willing to cook as they cannot eat outside everyday)

i would say that if the price is decent, go for it

liking it, i don't know, it would depend on the property, some are modern, others are ver impersonal

some adagio and other aparthotel brands are great if you are more than 2 persons because it can go up to 2/3-bedroom, like a suite for a more affordable price than a hotel suite or booking 2 separate rooms in the hotel
Thanks for your great insights, we like the idea that Adagio is more affordable and offers newer and larger rooms than comparable hotels in this league. We also like to cook, which helps a lot with our budget, but still let's us control what goes into our meals, a big plus we found out that Adagio Aparthotels are often extremely good located in any given destination. We know about the housekeeping, not a real problem for us, but do also like that the rates lower the longer we stay. That's not a bad package at all. Again, cheers and thanks for your great insights.

After we have stayed at our first Adagio we will report back from our experiences.
Old Aug 2, 2013, 6:56 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by uggboy
Thanks for your great insights, we like the idea that Adagio is more affordable and offers newer and larger rooms than comparable hotels in this league. We also like to cook, which helps a lot with our budget, but still let's us control what goes into our meals, a big plus we found out that Adagio Aparthotels are often extremely good located in any given destination. We know about the housekeeping, not a real problem for us, but do also like that the rates lower the longer we stay. That's not a bad package at all. Again, cheers and thanks for your great insights.

After we have stayed at our first Adagio we will report back from our experiences.
it will be perfect for your then

i used to work for Accor and know this brand well

then i worked for a competitor, and to be honest, no other brand can compete with Adagio in Europe

Adagio is a good choice
Old Aug 2, 2013, 8:28 am

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
it will be perfect for your then

i used to work for Accor and know this brand well

then i worked for a competitor, and to be honest, no other brand can compete with Adagio in Europe

Adagio is a good choice
Just read from some reviews on tripadvisor. Is it true that most Adagio didn't have Air Conditioner ? I will stay at Adagio Montmartre since its location is very good for leisure travelers and Adagio (plus Suite Novotel) are the only Accor brand that I've never stayed before so I would like to give a try.
Old Aug 2, 2013, 10:27 am
Suspended

it might depending on the property

some don't have anything, some have some kind of air cooler and some have AC

but it shouldn't be an issue i think

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.