Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2014, 1:43 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
No longer available.

Accor Places let's you earn additional Le Club points via check ins on the dedicated Facebook app.

Details: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/places.shtml
Web: https://placesbyleclubaccorhotels.com

You can also download a dedicated app
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...places.android
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plac...904999947?mt=8

Missing/non working check ins? Send an email to [email protected] to have them manually added. Email address seems to be bouncing as of November 2014
Contact them via facebook message instead.
Print Wikipost

Extra Le Club points via Facebook Places

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2014, 12:48 pm

Today the Facebook application show wrong information in my account.

My existing badges has been disappear and new ones that I never win my are on my account.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 1:17 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by Carlos Garces
Today the Facebook application show wrong information in my account.

My existing badges has been disappear and new ones that I never win my are on my account.
I cannot even go to the site from both my phone and notebook.

How I will check in for my upcoming stay?
Old Aug 29, 2014, 1:25 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by lingua101
I cannot even go to the site from both my phone and notebook.

How I will check in for my upcoming stay?
OK, now I managed to go into the site.

As someone highlighted before, all the check-in become 2 days ago under profile.

What is worrying me, now I have Aficionado badge which means I have 10 badges. However the status indicated that I have "5 badges out of 34".

So no idea what's wrong here..... I do not mind to "lose" a badge which I hope I will regain it again later (with additional points). But having a badge that I have not get means losing points!!!

Can Accor look into this seriously? Not really sure why they launch this new apps if it is not fully tested yet.

Edited:

I notice that my Welcomer badges is now grey out. This badge is actually under Aficionado badge. Seems they mistagged it
Old Aug 29, 2014, 2:23 am

Programs: QF Platinum One, NZ*S, Koru, Accor Le Club Plus Platinum, BW Diamond, Marriott GOLD
Is it anywhere a list of hotels classified as resort, spa or golf?

I am going to Bali and I am just wondering how hotels are classified there.

Of course, I have the same problems with le places as everybody - wrong badges assigned.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 7:49 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by lingua101
What is worrying me, now I have Aficionado badge which means I have 10 badges. However the status indicated that I have "5 badges out of 34".
They seem to have me down as earning a few badges I never earned before. Certainly haven't got any points for them, which is a bit of a concern!
Old Aug 30, 2014, 10:44 am

this is getting worst and worst

the old app was not perfect but at least it was working

now not only i've lost my old badges and my latest checkin is still pending for the last 2 weeks

but now i have new badges that do not correspond to my activity at all

wondering why Accor didn't test everything before going live...
Old Aug 31, 2014, 6:06 am

I am still awaiting a check in from over a week ago. I had 3 badges. Last week I only had 1 left. Today i have none
I really like club accor, but the facebook app is terrible.
Old Aug 31, 2014, 3:43 pm

Until it´s fixed i think a lot of people will be really pissed

I don't know if they have planned something to solve the problem quickly but they'd rather do a gesture to compensate everyone

What a mess
Old Sep 1, 2014, 2:49 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hi Everyone,

There are indeed still a few issues with the new mobile application, but the following link works properly from a computer : https://apps.facebook.com/accor_places/

Regarding the retroactive feature, the team in charge of the app confirmed that it was available 6 months after the stay. I'll ask them if there is a problem with this feature.

In the meantime, here are some more information on the "guest" status: you get the guest status when you are the client who has made the bigger number of check-ins in one hotel.

Don't hesitate to get back to me here or via private message if you need more information on the Places by Le Club Accorhotels application.

Cheers,

Nathan
Old Sep 1, 2014, 3:08 am

Programs: UA PG 1MM - AccorPlus Platinum
Originally Posted by Accor Concierge
Regarding the retroactive feature, the team in charge of the app confirmed that it was available 6 months after the stay. I'll ask them if there is a problem with this feature.
This is not the case - the retroactive feature does not work for any stays over 2 months after the stay. It would be great if it was 6 months indeed, can you please check this out and let us know?

Last edited by M@rcoPolo; Sep 1, 2014 at 3:26 am Reason: Added screenshot
Old Sep 1, 2014, 3:30 am

Programs: QF Platinum One, NZ*S, Koru, Accor Le Club Plus Platinum, BW Diamond, Marriott GOLD
Originally Posted by Accor Concierge
Hi Everyone,

There are indeed still a few issues with the new mobile application, but the following link works properly from a computer : https://apps.facebook.com/accor_places/

In the meantime, here are some more information on the "guest" status: you get the guest status when you are the client who has made the bigger number of check-ins in one hotel.

Don't hesitate to get back to me here or via private message if you need more information on the Places by Le Club Accorhotels application.

Cheers,

Nathan
Hi Nathan,

can you please advise about my queries above?

btw, what the guest status give us?

Additionally, I still see the wrong badges.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 5:14 am

Programs: EY Platinum, Accor Platinum,Club Carlson Gold, HH Silver
I have lost the welcomer badge too, and i still have 2 stays pending from july. So the facebook app does not work properly at all.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 11:46 am

It works?

How exactly? I have two check ins, but the welcomer badge is not yet in my profile......
Old Sep 1, 2014, 2:10 pm

Originally Posted by EB86
It works?

How exactly? I have two check ins, but the welcomer badge is not yet in my profile......
Because as mentioned above the new webapp is full of bugs and 100% not accurate

They seem to be working on resolving this but as it is completely ...... it might take a while and we will get upset in the end

Thank you Accor for not testing properly the app before migration
Old Sep 2, 2014, 1:29 am

Programs: Le Club Accor Gold, Best Western Diamond
Bit silly of Accor to change something and roll it out with so many issues.

I've made 3 check-ins in the last week and a half, well i would do if it let me when i was at the hotel. I've had to make them as subsequent after the event check-ins.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.