Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Issue with A Club transfer to BA Executive Club

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2011, 1:54 am
dgm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum Ambassador, HH Diamond.

Morning all.

Can anyone help at all or shed any light on a problem I am having with A Club?

My profile is setup to sweep across all A Club miles to my BAEC account after each stay and I get an e-mail to confirm this has happened. No more than a few days later do I get an e-mail telling me that my BA Exec Club number is incorrect even though it is the right one.

Has anybody else experienced this and is aware of an easy fix?

I am getting frustrated now as I have chosen Accor properties for my next few stays based on the current triple points promotion, however if this doesn't fix then I may rebook.

All help greatly received!

DGM
Old Aug 26, 2011, 9:29 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I had no problem making a transfer of points for my wife into her BA account.

If you are using exactly the same name on both your A/Club and BAEC accounts there shouldn't be a problem.
Old Sep 12, 2011, 5:59 am

I'm getting a slightly different problem. Set up automatic sweep to BA, got 1400 miles from last stay 2 weeks ago, but no sweep yet. Do I have to hit 4000 points for it to happen?
Old Sep 13, 2011, 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by boonkoh
I'm getting a slightly different problem. Set up automatic sweep to BA, got 1400 miles from last stay 2 weeks ago, but no sweep yet. Do I have to hit 4000 points for it to happen?

from BA.COM

Steps to earning BA Miles

•Enrol in the A|Club programme or if you are already enrolled, amend your earning preference in order to automatically convert A|Club points into BA Miles immediately after each stay. (Without the standard 4,000 A|Club points threshold).

•When you have completed enrolment, visit ‘My Account’ then ‘Update my Profile’ selecting option 2 within ‘Your A|Club rewards’ option and choose British Airways as your Frequent Flyer Program. Finally input your Executive Club membership number and name. You will now automatically earn BA Miles after each stay at participating Accor hotels.
•Book your stay with Accor or contact your nearest reservations office. Ensure you provide your A|Club membership number with your booking and at hotel check-in.
•Please allow four to six weeks for your BA Miles to show on your account.
•Please keep all copies of your original receipts until your BA Miles are credited to your account
Old Sep 29, 2011, 1:43 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, HHonors Gold
I have the same problem transfering A-Club points into Flying Blue miles... my account is set for automatic transfer without treshold, but it just doesn't happen. If I e-mail to them I receive the answer that I should set my account to automatic transfer... which is already the case. If I email them again, they send the same answer. They do not seem to understand my issue. Perhaps the next time I should write them in French?
Old Oct 18, 2011, 9:18 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by dutchbird
I have the same problem transfering A-Club points into Flying Blue miles... my account is set for automatic transfer without treshold, but it just doesn't happen. If I e-mail to them I receive the answer that I should set my account to automatic transfer... which is already the case. If I email them again, they send the same answer. They do not seem to understand my issue. Perhaps the next time I should write them in French?
@dutchbird & @dgm : Could you please PM me your A|Club, BAEC and Flying Blue card numbers? Do you use the same name for those cards?
Old Oct 18, 2011, 8:40 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
from BA.COM

Steps to earning BA Miles

Enrol in the A|Club programme or if you are already enrolled, amend your earning preference in order to automatically convert A|Club points into BA Miles immediately after each stay. (Without the standard 4,000 A|Club points threshold).

]
Yes not had a problem at all on mine or my wife's accounts. Even 100 points get automatically transferred into BA miles. BAEC usually post them each Wednesday.
Flying Blue in my experience are very slow at posting miles from hotel points transfers. Last time I did one it took about six weeks.
Old Oct 29, 2011, 8:37 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, HHonors Gold
Thanks Accor Concierge!

Originally Posted by Accor Concierge
@dutchbird & @dgm : Could you please PM me your A|Club, BAEC and Flying Blue card numbers? Do you use the same name for those cards?
Thanks Accor Concierge for your help... just receievd word from A-Club; they will now transfer my miles to FB!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.