Search

Adagio

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2011, 3:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Adagio

I stayed at Toulouse Adagio last Autumn for 6 nights and everything was fine until a day after I checked out. I was told to pay 16 Euros for extra cleaning since I didn't clean my flat before departure. After some e-mail exchange they waived the fee based on my argument that 'I wasn't told in advance'.

Is it true that you have to clean before you check out? I can understand that there is no daily cleaning but final cleaning ought to be included in the price.

Staying at Adagio is not cheap, it's the same price I could get a room at Courtyard. So I really do expect final cleaning is included in the price.
Old May 9, 2011, 9:33 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonors Gold, Club Accorhotels Silver
Yes, this is the policy I think - I've stayed at the Adagio in Aix-en-Provence and there are notices up about this.

That, coupled with the lack of air conditioning, is the reason I've only stayed there once!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.