Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Please post your A|Club Elite experiences during Birthday

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2011, 12:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum

Quite similar to the "The "Please post your A|Club Elite experiences", I think it would be better if I put on another new thread, I wonder if there's any A|Club Elite experiences during your birthday. I have never done it before with Accor during my birthday, but on my other hotel loyalty program, I usually got 50 % discount during my stay and free wine (although I didn't drink it). But this year I'd like to stay in Accor properties during my birthday, wondering there will be another gift other than birthday cakes.
Old May 8, 2011, 3:51 am

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, SPG Plat, GFF Plat.
Originally Posted by virtualaris
Quite similar to the "The "Please post your A|Club Elite experiences", I think it would be better if I put on another new thread, I wonder if there's any A|Club Elite experiences during your birthday. I have never done it before with Accor during my birthday, but on my other hotel loyalty program, I usually got 50 % discount during my stay and free wine (although I didn't drink it). But this year I'd like to stay in Accor properties during my birthday, wondering there will be another gift other than birthday cakes.
i will willing to give my address and send wine to me

i think you will (maybe) only get surprise when visit hotel that honor a-club like Sofitel, Pullman and MGallery hotels. Since when i saw the a-club site, the benefit only happen to that hotel (except the bonus rewards of course).
Old May 8, 2011, 1:26 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by virtualaris
I have never done it before with Accor during my birthday, but on my other hotel loyalty program, I usually got 50 % discount during my stay and free wine (although I didn't drink it).
Which other programme was offering these perks?

I certainly have not received anything special during birthday stays with Accor, then again I was not expecting anything.
Old May 8, 2011, 10:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by starflyergold
Which other programme was offering these perks?

I certainly have not received anything special during birthday stays with Accor, then again I was not expecting anything.
it's MAS SolMelia program, I always..and always, got 50 % voucher during my birthday, only valid for two nights although, but it can be used in any SolMelia properties and still valid till 3 or 4 months after my birthday. Poor that SolMelia only has limited number properties in Asia Pacific, so I rarely used them. Most of them spread out in Spain and Latin America. But when it comes to my birthday, who would refuse paying around 200 USD in all inclusive resorts (B,L,D, free flow snacks and drinks) in Bali for two nights? If you haven't became SolMelia member, send me a pm then, so I could get additional points either when you sign up.

Originally Posted by agham
i think you will (maybe) only get surprise when visit hotel that honor a-club like Sofitel, Pullman and MGallery hotels. Since when i saw the a-club site, the benefit only happen to that hotel (except the bonus rewards of course).
Not really actually, my mom was staying with me in Mercure and I only said that we are going to cheer her up because it's her birthday. And when we arrived, a complimentary cake was sent to us. I think it would depend on the management of the properties whether they are willing to or not willing to.
Old May 10, 2011, 10:29 am

Programs: Various shiny cards at hotel chains and airlines
Last year I emailed different Accor hotels in BKK to see what they would offer when I would be there for b-day. In the end I decided to stay at Pullmann, they got me a nice cake. I also expected 2-level upgrade, but was denied, so I paid myself a bit more to get the suite I wanted. This year in Holiday Inn got a cake as well. I think it is pretty standard in most of the chain hotels, if you tell them in advance

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.