Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Friends & Family

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2011, 8:31 am
Original Poster

Friends & Family

Does anybody have a F&F rate who could PM me? I'm desperately trying to find an affordable hotel in Paris & am having a dreadful time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old Apr 26, 2011, 2:38 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, lots of random hotel schemes...
Originally Posted by soxrok3
Does anybody have a F&F rate who could PM me? I'm desperately trying to find an affordable hotel in Paris & am having a dreadful time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Not aware of any F&F rates with Accor properties...
What is your budget, when are you planning to visit, what are your requirements?
May be useful to move this post to the France forum where a lot of folks hang out with plenty of insight into some hidden gems in Paris!
Old Apr 26, 2011, 3:42 pm

Programs: IHG Amb,Hyatt Plat, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Best Western Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Silver
never heard about F&F code for A-club
Old Apr 27, 2011, 2:26 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by soxrok3
I'm desperately trying to find an affordable hotel in Paris & am having a dreadful time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi !

Every Wednesday, as an A|Club member, you get 50% off for the week-end (Friday, Saturday nights of the same week) in some hotels in France (including Paris). The list of the participating hotels may change every week. Today, you can book and get 50% off at Mercure Opera, Mercure Place d'Italie and Suite Novotel Porte Chapelle this weekend. Unfortunately, it's only in French: http://www.accorhotels.com/hotel-cms...l/today.shtml# I hope it helps anyway.

Dieu Anh
Old Apr 27, 2011, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Accor Concierge
Hi !

Every Wednesday, as an A|Club member, you get 50% off for the week-end (Friday, Saturday nights of the same week) in some hotels in France (including Paris). The list of the participating hotels may change every week. Today, you can book and get 50% off at Mercure Opera, Mercure Place d'Italie and Suite Novotel Porte Chapelle this weekend. Unfortunately, it's only in French: http://www.accorhotels.com/hotel-cms...l/today.shtml# I hope it helps anyway.

Dieu Anh
Thank you. If you have any more ideas, please share them!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.