Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

all seasons Victory Monument Bangkok - review

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2011, 10:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, A|Club Silver

I only stayed here for one night. It is a brand new hotel some way north of Victory Monument about 3 minutes walk north from Sanam Pao BTS station. It is hidden somewhat down a side soi but there is a sign with the all seasons logo pointing you towards the hotel.

I booked an executive room which cost me quite a bit less than 100USD. I did not expect much for that price. I was pleasantly surprised. The checkin process was a little patchy. It took two of them to figure it out with a little from me. They are still learning, I guess.

The room is surprisingly spacious for a mid-budget hotel. I've had executive rooms at top five star hotels in Bangkok which are smaller. The room was spotless, well-appointed, and seemed designed for ease of maintenance. The bathroom is black everything which makes it a little hard to see. I didn't even notice the shower at first. The toilet is almost flush against the wall and a bit cramped. It might be a bit awkward for larger-size people. I found the king size bed very comfortable. I slept well.

Wifi is free and fast. The breakfast was nothing special, but at that price you don't expect special. I only had a quick look at the pool and gym. The pool is small and there are three or four exercise machines.

Overall, this hotel is very good value in a city with a lot of very good value hotels.

Some snaps:

Old Apr 26, 2011, 12:12 am

Programs: Krisflyer, Enrich, Marco Polo, Accor, HHonors, IHG
Originally Posted by Rat Tomago
Some snaps:

Is it me or the face towels are indeed black in colour? Cool.
Old Apr 26, 2011, 12:38 am

Programs: A3 Gold, SQ Gold, AT Gold, Accor Silver, HHonors Diamond, I Prefer Elite, DISCOVERY Titanium
It is much nicer than All Season Huamark, but of course the price also different a lot.

Originally Posted by Rat Tomago
I only stayed here for one night. It is a brand new hotel some way north of Victory Monument about 3 minutes walk north from Sanam Pao BTS station. It is hidden somewhat down a side soi but there is a sign with the all seasons logo pointing you towards the hotel.

I booked an executive room which cost me quite a bit less than 100USD. I did not expect much for that price. I was pleasantly surprised. The checkin process was a little patchy. It took two of them to figure it out with a little from me. They are still learning, I guess.

The room is surprisingly spacious for a mid-budget hotel. I've had executive rooms at top five star hotels in Bangkok which are smaller. The room was spotless, well-appointed, and seemed designed for ease of maintenance. The bathroom is black everything which makes it a little hard to see. I didn't even notice the shower at first. The toilet is almost flush against the wall and a bit cramped. It might be a bit awkward for larger-size people. I found the king size bed very comfortable. I slept well.

Wifi is free and fast. The breakfast was nothing special, but at that price you don't expect special. I only had a quick look at the pool and gym. The pool is small and there are three or four exercise machines.

Overall, this hotel is very good value in a city with a lot of very good value hotels.

Some snaps:

Old Apr 26, 2011, 4:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, A|Club Silver
Originally Posted by RJ77
Is it me or the face towels are indeed black in colour? Cool.
They are white. The way they come out has something to do with the light, the camera and the black background. A photography buff can probably explain the why.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 11:24 pm

Programs: Krisflyer, Enrich, Marco Polo, Accor, HHonors, IHG
I see...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.