Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Refer a friend get 300 points

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2011, 1:51 am

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Well, I have received this e-mail too. My friend signed up on April, and she stayed in Novotel Nusa Dua on May. Her points have already earned, but I didn't received any so I emailed to Advantage Plus, and here is the forwarded message from Accor helpdesk :

Thank you for your e-mail, please find the answer to your request below.

We would like to inform you that clients do not earn points if they indicate somebody to be an A|Club member. If there is some local promotion, please ask the customer to provide more information about it.

Please feel free to contact us at the A|Club Hotel Helpdesk should you have any further inquiries.

Kind regards

A|Club Hotel Helpdesk

LOL !!! Even A-Club Helpdesk didn't know about the program.

Last edited by virtualaris; May 12, 2011 at 2:02 am
Old May 15, 2011, 8:25 am

Programs: AY-G, TK*S, AB-S, EY, LH, DL, UA, BA, AA, all hotel programmes
well, I received the e-mail with the promo in december, referred my parents and last week - 3 month after they had their first stay, received 200 points... why 200 and not 300, I dont know.
Old May 15, 2011, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by mith
well, I received the e-mail with the promo in december, referred my parents and last week - 3 month after they had their first stay, received 200 points... why 200 and not 300, I dont know.
Lol..what a inconsistency !!! I've got nothing at all and Accor helpdesk couldn't help themselves since they didn't know about it at all
Old May 16, 2011, 6:21 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hello mith and virtualaris,

Can you please give me your A|Club card number and your "friends"' card number through private message? I will see why you didn't correctly receive your bonus points.

Thank you very much!

Dieu Anh
Old May 16, 2011, 6:32 am
Suspended

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Originally Posted by Accor Concierge

Can you please give me your A|Club card number and your "friends"' card number through private message? I will see why you didn't correctly receive your bonus points.

Thank you very much!

Dieu Anh

How funny, they seem to know that your friends are not your friends because they wrote "friends". Har har har.
Old May 16, 2011, 7:35 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer
How funny, they seem to know that your friends are not your friends because they wrote "friends". Har har har.
Hello,

I have written "friends" because mith has referred his/her parents

Dieu Anh
Old May 17, 2011, 1:27 am

Originally Posted by Accor Concierge

Thank you very much!

Dieu Anh
^

Thank you Dieu Anh, I'll send thru private message. Merci Beaucoup !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.