FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Now I understand why some FTers here say ex-MUC FAs are the best
Old Jun 16, 2008, 7:31 am
SleepOverGreenland

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Originally Posted by flysurfer
No. A good anticipating MUC FA will have your hot Nespresso (...)A word of caution for those F pax who want to do this on a 346 ex/to FRA: Don't do it!
You must be dreaming of this already, right?

So who did the brain washing job? You to the MUC FAs or the MUC FAs to you?

Did fly out of MUC Yesterday on a 346 and Yes, the MUC crew did an excellent job. A little above average in comparison to both stations, MUC and FRA. However, the FA in F told me, that I should be happy to fly this time out of MUC, since the crews are much better there (And she started this discussion). I asked her, who is saying this and she replied, she was told this by another guest and that she heard, all First FAs out of FRA are really old and pax like the younger ones more and so on.

Well, maybe it is good to have a competition between both stations. But they should not argue this in front of the passengers IMHO.

No doubt, she did an excellent job (as well as the P1 and the F kitchen FA), like I received frequently out of MUC and out of FRA from younger ones and older ones, male and female... @:-)