FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport [Master Thread]
Old Jul 22, 2007, 2:06 am
1K_From_SNA

Programs: UA 2MM Lifetime Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by CaseyN2
Is there a club lounge in the hotel ?
No

Originally Posted by ldsant
As there are many properties with Bristol, could somebody be a bit more specific as to town/country this one describes? Thanks!
YYZ

Originally Posted by YYZ_PPT
Business center: 24h and free to use. Wifi available throughout the hotel. Free in the lobby and business room, $16 for 24h access in rooms.
If you stay on the East side I picked up the coffee shop Wifi on the other side of the Lone Star. Had to be by the window, but just to download email worked great.

I stayed there last Saturday at the $89 rate, so for the money it was a good deal. I pretty much have to echo the comments already said although I didn't use the pool or health club. As Plat I was given the 15th floor which the rooms were redone and showed well. There are a couple restaurants next door and across the street as noted. A couple days before I stayed at the Sheraton Airport which I think that is a nicer hotel, but I paid $125 there, so for less I'd stay at the Westin again, but for the same I'd stay at the airport Sheraton.