FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where are you headed next?!
View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2024, 5:29 pm
MlleAddams

Programs: UA, JetBlue, World of Hyatt, IHG, Hilton
coated jeans

Originally Posted by QT31415
OMG I have those same Asics. And similar fitflops to the black Naturalizers. Please send links for the coated jeans because I've been wanting to try some. We are in sync on the Airism line and the "braids for waves", as well as the flat sink stopper. So you never wear skirts or dresses in urban areas at night? The shoes for dressier dinner occasions are always my downfall if it's not a flip flop destination. I like your jacket choices and have been eyeing that Columbia as a friend of mine uses it for travel frequently.

I also use the Travel Pro spinner, but the platinum elite softside version. After using Away and Monos, I've found the Travelpro wheels to be so much easier to glide with. I have to basically run to keep up! The softside pocket can catch on the Embraer style commuter plane though, and makes it hard to smash in the luggage overhead.

Learning so much from you ladies!
The latest pair I have is by I.N.C. from Macy's and Matching jacket I'm typically able to find stuff at Macy's by searching "coated pants" or "coated jeans"
Tommy Hilfiger made some in aubergine and I found the last pair in my size in the last sale section in the story at Macy's a little more than a year ago. I don't endorse buying through the resell links on Walmart, but they're listed.

I definitely play it safe. I am traveling alone. I choose outfits so I can get to/from places faster and unnoticed.