FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia customer service: like blood out of a stone?
Old Feb 28, 2024, 3:25 am
csycsycsy

Programs: IB+ Oro / OWS
Originally Posted by salut0
Trying to contact Iberia customer service about a bad experience involving broken features on their app, and recalcitrant/surly (maybe badly trained?) checkin agents unwilling to help with things that most other airlines can do easily.

The webform for Customer Service issues provides a limited selection of topics, and the one I chose wasn't exactly the right one but seemed close enough. Unfortnately, the response showed they hadn't read the message clearly enough and provided irrelevant reasons in reply. I called them and their phone agent said customer complaints can only be dealt with through the website, and to submit another complaint form, which seems like a complete waste of time.

Has anyone had any success getting IB to respond and provide any goodwill gestures for bad experiences (nominal cash-equivalent vouchers, some number of goodwill Avios, etc)?
What were the broken app features, in addition to not displaying the gate?
What were the check in agents unwilling to help with, the interlining?
There's a whole BA thread on 'the most avios compensation' so I'm curious what BA normally pays out for the same infringements....