FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MGM Resorts Stays (Posting Data Points) - MASTER THREAD
Old Sep 22, 2023, 10:57 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by jerry a. laska
If the credit is from one of the room rates that provides $50 (or other amount) for each night of the stay then the credit must be used before midnight each night; you can not use the credit for breakfast on the day you check out. The credit does not roll over if unused.

There are a number of posts about this in the various MGM threads. For example, see:
MGM Properties Daily Food Credit: must use everyday or a credit at checkout?
When I try to view the reservation to see the terms, all I get is

The online reservation lookup tool is currently not available.

and the confirmation email has no specifics. I’m forewarned now that MGM employs sneaky hidden restrictions. I guess if your flight arrives late and you check in after midnight you are screwed.

I tried calling to ask for the terms but the phones are now shut down at night, as if the phone staff were the same as the IT staff. No web functionality and no phones at night. This is what they call normal operations? They should call it what it is: limited operations.

Any company can get cyber attacked. Not all companies will lie to customers about their recovery progress, but this one will.