Thread: Connecting in Geneva [GVA]

Nick Art , Mar 24, 2023 7:34 pm
Moderator: SAS
Nick Art
Moderator: SAS
close
Quote: Construction is in progress, at least the area is closed off with plastic. In the interim there is a reserved corner in the C lounge, with the menu as posted in the F lounge thread.

Haven't arrived ex-JFK since the new wing opened so I can't comment on whether there will be a car transfer to the main Schengen area.
Quote: Is there a van transfer for the 8 passengers in First from the plane (LX23) to the terminal/passport control like in ZRH?
In summer of 22 this was sadly not offered, neither for HON nor F. I believe before the new long haul terminal opened a car transfer was available for HON (but not F) due to the apron position.

I was quite unhappy with the signage coming from the long haul terminal, the door for transfer security was closed and there appeared to be no other way to get to the Schengen area other than to completely exit and reenter having to queue and go through security again. Not the most relaxing thing to do on a 45min connection.

I would hope this has been improved by now, but please do report back on your experiences!