FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2022 Edition
Old Jul 8, 2022, 9:55 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Hoyaheel
At least you got okra, not asparagus (though personally I'd prefer asparagus ;-) Assume that's just a stock/supply chain issue. The lack of at least a dressing on the "warm tomato salad" is bad. You know they have to have some stupid little dressing containers hanging around they could have thrown in if they had to make changes due to availability....
On MSP-LHR almost a month ago, my version of this had lots of okra (although I would have preferred the grilled asparagus) and a light oil and vinegar dressing on the warm and colorful tomatoes. I don't recognize the dish in the upper left corner.

BTW, IME the vegetarian JFK-LAX meal pictured above looks horrible, with the exception of the butter (which makes it fail to be vegan).

I wish DL would ditch all of the "impossible" meal choices so that I don't get stuck with one or choose fake meat by mistake.