FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ExpertFlyer.com - Master Information and Updates Thread
Old Mar 23, 2020, 7:32 pm
mozilla

Originally Posted by ExpertFlyer Voice
It's a work in progress so there is an opportunity to give us feedback to shape the final product. Instead of being negative before you see what it is you should sign up for the beta.
Please understand this is not negativity, but legitimate concerns from frequent flyers who have been more than once victimized by website "enhancements," i.e., useful functionality that simply gets taken away with no alternative in place. Hence it makes sense that signs of an upcoming "new" website will be greeted with skepticism instead of optimism, as we've been betrayed too many times. This is not unique for ExpertFlyer, airline website redesign elicit similar responses, and other "Travel Tools" websites wouldn't be exempt either.

I'm not beta testing any product without compensation; I'll just trust that the new website won't dumb things down and that the useful functionality of ExpertFlyer - and I consider all current functionality of ExpertFlyer to be useful - won't disappear. I'll welcome a website redesign if all existing functionality remains available, and I'd be thrilled with a redesign that keeps all current functionality and adds a ton of new stuff on top. Don't let us down.