FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 789 to Nashville: Worth Premium upgrade?
View Single Post
Old Dec 27, 2019, 1:27 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Spinstorm
I have heard that there isn’t that much to do in Nashville - I don’t know if that’s accurate. I have also heard Memphis is a more interesting place
Both cities are worth visiting, I'm not sure I'd stay at the airport, though it's not far out of town. Nashville does have a proper downtown, which you can walk around, it's not so big. It helps if you like alcohol! There are some ideas here.

New BA Routes 2018: Nashville, Tennessee (BNA)

I am afraid the most abiding memory I have of my visit to Nashville was visiting the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum (not, you will appreciate my preferred genre, and Kings of Leon are local too) and seeing the Shania Twain outfits on display. A staff member was adjusting some of the items, and I then realised that it was in fact Ms. Twain herself dusting her own memorabilia. You can take a lass out of Canada.......

Paging @sweetsleep