FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ANA new destinations and Haneda services starting in S20
Old Nov 20, 2019, 2:57 pm
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by djsinc
I have a booked trip next summer on ANA that is on one of the routes being shifted from NRT to HND. However, Tokyo is not our final destination, is it only a transit leg in both directions.

For the outbound direction, the change to HND means that our current connection (also on ANA) out of NRT would not be possible anymore and there really isn't a comparable flight out of HND right now to change to (on ANA).

I assume at some point I will get a change notification. I was wondering what others experience has been with ANA and how flexible they are about allowing you to alter your plans when they have a significant change like this.

Specifically, I may look to change our outbound destination and keep the return path all the same. Also the booking is in business if that makes any difference.
So far the changes have not been loaded to the system. I don't know when that happens. JAL published dates for when each route is available for sale, I have not seen if ANA did the same. But the available for sale date is the point at which you can start getting your ticket changed. But expect a bit of processing time, there will be a lot of changes to process.