FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Why is Miles and Bonus such a confusing program?
Old Oct 30, 2019, 10:21 am
irishguy28
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by codfather
I almost never visit the Aegean forum, in fact, this is my first time.
Best to read before posting.

Otherwise, all our hard work on posting stickies, FAQs, and detailed threads, is for nothing, and you force us to repeat ourselves. (You don't really want us to explain the programme anew to each newly interested member?)

Read the wiki here: New Program Details for M&B

Should you still have questions after reading the wiki, then ask in that thread - though it's unlikely, at this stage, that you will come up with new questions that haven't been settled there already.

Enjoy!

Originally Posted by codfather
I have the following questions:
Can I attain A3*G status based on segments? Or is it miles only?
How many flights must be on Aegean? The site says 4 flights, so I am guessing this is right?

Overall, it is pretty confusing trying to understand this! Not as clear-cut as AC Altitude where for example it says 25,000 miles or 25 segments, and $3,000 qualifying dollars for P25K.
I'm not sure why the website is causing confusion - unless you are somehow thrown by the simpler qualification structure, and cannot understand that a less rigorous system can be enough.

To qualify, you simply have to do what is written (Note that to achieve Gold, you must first have separately achieved Silver). Nothing more. Discard your pre-conceived complex North American qualification notions and minimum spending requirements. The Greeks are far more laid back.
Attached Images  

Last edited by irishguy28; Oct 30, 2019 at 10:30 am