FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SU lounges SVO
Thread: SU lounges SVO
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2019, 3:58 pm
Concerto
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by Gentleman Adventurer
I fly through SVO about 20 times per year. The lounges there are generally pretty bad EXCEPT for one: the Mastercard Lounge in Terminal E. Even if I am flying from Terminals D or F, I get to the airport early enough to go to the Mastercard Lounge. You can get free access with certain types of Mastercard credit / debit cards. For other Mastercards you have to pay RUB 1,500 per guest, but it is totally worth it. They keep the riff raff out so it's not crowded like all the other lounges. And it has its own restaurant by Ginza Group and you can order hot food and alcohol for no extra charge.

See the full details to check if you have access here: https://www.svo.aero/en/services/bus...lls/mastercard
My Lufthansa FTL credit card says World Plus on it, and it is an elite card in so far it gives me access to Lufthansa lounges. Reckon that would get me in? I have heard of this lounge and people have raved about it, if one could rave about such a thing. But it does seem good, compared to the Alitalia style other lounges.