FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Software update issues: September 9, 2019
Old Sep 13, 2019, 9:30 am
IBJoel
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by palmanfr
Hi Joel, Thanks for the reply. The problem is that for this post, I was stupid enough to type "live" directly into the thread, and not copy/pasting from an off-line text editor. I have some of the text which I recreated again (this time using the notepad) that I will share with you by email.
Basically, I was typing some text, then adding a couple pictures (resized in a 1200x900 format so that the size does not exceed 500kb per pic) and then continuing to type, add some more pics, then type again etc... until I figured out I wanted to change something at the beginning of my post and realized the content was no longer there. Actually, most, but not all the content typed or uploaded disappeared. Hope that my explanations make sense.
I used in the past the autorestore feature, which I would have been VERY happy to see yesterday, but there was no way to find it.
I tried later on typing the small content I recreated and uploaded a few pics, but the smae thing happened again...
You said this was using FireFox? Do you get it everytime you type anything? Or Any time you upload anything? Or just at random?