FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A Piece of Panama With a Bit of Bogota and a Side of San Jose
Old May 18, 2019, 7:56 am
Romanianflyer

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
Originally Posted by DanielW
I was just in Panama City at the end of my Central America trip. Not a bad city to while a few days. Just working on my TR now: https://www.dsw-photo.com/Travel/Six...entral-America
I agree it is indeed a nice destination, DanielW. Thanks by the way for your trip report - I did not manage yet to read it in its entirety but I have it bookmarked so I won't forget. Good read so far and absolutely lovely pictures as always!

Originally Posted by Loose Cannon
Thanks for the Trip Report and the Pictures.
Welcome, Loose Cannon! I hope the rest will follow soon (had a very hectic last month with work and travels, with little time to write/sort out the pictures).

Originally Posted by Hawes7701
Romanianflyer - another great trip report.

Have spent quite a bit a bit of time in Costa Rica (mainly coasts, mountains and jungles) and loved it - not a big city fan though so wasn’t that impressed with San Jose. Looking forward to hearing you thoughts and views on it.
Thank you Hawes7701. Even though I like cities in general, I wasn't too impressed with San Jose either, although I enjoyed wandering through the market and stopping there for a good lunch. I hope to return one day to the country more justice as it is indeed the nature, and not the urban areas, for which Costa Rica is famous.