FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which brands from Mariott are ultra luxury?
Old Nov 16, 2018, 4:24 pm
bhrubin
Suspended

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by JoeWoodstock
What is it that the butler service provides for you at St Regis that you find you can't get at PH, RC, or Four Seasons?

Thanks,
--woodstock
Unpacking service on arrival and packing service before departure—all complimentary. That’s an integral part of StR butler service that I absolutely love. And you can’t get that at any of the other hotels. I just had a lovely stay at the RC SF...but boy did I miss the unpacking and packing. I’m really that lazy.

Morning coffee/tea service—all complimentary. Wake up, call for coffee or cappuccino or espresso or tea, and 10 min or so later, there it is for you in your room. That’s another intergeal part of StR butler service that I love. You can get that as part of RC Club service, but you have to schedule it the night before. (They did it for me this morning without schedule, fortunately.) You also pay a hefty up charge for RC Club level access, and I don’t like the rest of Club offerings. You don’t get that with FS, PH, MO.

Last edited by bhrubin; Nov 16, 2018 at 4:33 pm