FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which brands from Mariott are ultra luxury?
Old Nov 16, 2018, 4:20 pm
bhrubin
Suspended

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by rny321
Unlike objective criteria, like upgrades and food and beverage credits, which are quantifiable; it is far more difficult to convey the merits of the soft product. Those of you who appreciate the latter and are able to provide the reader with an accurate impression of their experience are rarer than those who focus on the former. Although I am more likely to be sitting in the stands during an ACC or NCAA basketball tournament than enjoying a meal at the King Cole Bar, even if one is able to root against Duke, your review makes a compelling case for an anniversary dinner there.
ROFLMAO. You must know that the exact same night of our King Cole Table 55 extravaganza also was the most unexpected ACC semifinal between UNC and Dook. I did consider trying to move our Table 55 to another night (even with Eleven Madison Park the very next night) so I could go to the game...but my husband put the brakes on that idea. So I am a huge fan of any ACC or NCAA basketball (or football) game as much as a top food/dining experience. In fact, I went to the UNC-Cal football game in Berkeley in Sept...and I’m already booked with 2 tickets for the UNC-Dook game in March in Chapel Hill. Care to join me?