FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SkyMiles credit on SU flight operated by Rossiya Airlines (Aeroflot subsidiary)
Old Nov 10, 2018, 11:47 pm
runningformqm

Programs: DL Plat
Originally Posted by CPMaverick
I do. Codeshares don't always earn mileage credit. Even when the operating airline is under the same ownership, it isn't a guarantee. Rossiya is not part of Skyteam, and is not a partner of Delta.

Exceptions should be listed on the mileage earning page. For the rest, the below should apply.

It's really a case-by-case basis though. Sorry OP I don't know specifically. But I wouldn't count on it. Please post back with the results if you try!

EDIT: Someone in this recent post says FV=SU in these cases for lounge access, etc, but does not mention points earning or DL specifically. STE+ benefits on SU code operated by Rossiya
i had posted in that thread and have now completed my flight!

i recieved full skyteam benefits and even received an op-up to j for both myself and my companion. also received delta skymiles as if it were Aeroflot (bought tickets through aeroflot...not sure if this makes a difference).

surprised rossiya flies to somewhere other than led from svo, thought rossiya only flew from led and aeroflot handled flights from moscow.

Last edited by runningformqm; Nov 10, 2018 at 11:55 pm