FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Int. Business Class & select wide-body N. America aircraft become 'Signature Service'
Old Oct 22, 2018, 7:01 am
yyznomad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by BlondeBomber
Originally Posted by yyznomad
@BlondeBomber, have you since done this route on a 763 and received Signature Service? The last time you posted about this it was still somewhat nascent.
No I haven't but will be doing it next week (once for breakfast so unless they give me cream cheese and lox, nothing special expected and then for dinner service) . I'll try to pay attention and see if it is different from my July flight where I didn't see much difference from previous J in 767 domestic flights (just a bit better food):
July Semi-"Signature" Service
Ah yes thanks. I remember reading that. Anecdotally, in the first month or so that this was rolled out domestically, it seemed that it wasn't the "full-on" service that you had alluded.
In addition to this YYCYYZ set of mainline widebody flights on the 763 (your flight next week in question is still on a 763, right?), there will be the new seasonal YYZHNL ML on the 763 that is advertised to have Signature Service as well.

For others, this is what you said regarding your semi-Signature Service YYCYYZ flight on a 763 a few months ago:

Originally Posted by BlondeBomber
Four choices on 767 YYC-YYZ today. I chose sablefish. Other options were pasta, a kale and spinach salad and lamb stew.

Curried sablefish was done just right--not dried out and not fishy. Tasty with just a hint of heat.

Prawn appetizer was good and not oversalted as some have seen before.

Cheese plate offered as well. Seemed intermediate to signature service. Seat area was spotless!!!