FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New BoA Travel Rewards Credit Cards, up to 2.625% travel credits.
Old Jan 26, 2018, 3:14 am
nick5000

Programs: SK*G, QR*G
Originally Posted by Joe1690
Interesting. I never received this notice and my Bank of America Travel Rewards card still has access to the Travel Rewards Booking Site where you earn 3X points per dollar and it advertises that you earn 3X points per dollar and the terms & conditions on my account also advertise this as well. Granted, I have never used this feature before but am surprised that others are stating that it has been eliminated. I am able to access mine through the rewards tab on the Bank of America website and then clicking on "Learn more about your Rewards Program", then a new page launches and selecting the "Earn Bonus Points" tab which shows the Travel Center and mentions I will earn 3 points per dollar. Hope this helps.
I tried this way just now, and when clicking the link saying I'll get 3 points per dollar I get this:

Error occurred while processing request
We are temporarily unable to complete your request.
We know your travel plans are important, so please try again later. Thank you for your patience.

Still the direct link works for me (I remove the token at the end of the link, but it still works)

https://www.bankofamerica.com/bankin...-signin-bac.go