FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best and worst Skyteam lounges (by a ST airline or alliance lounge)
Old Feb 20, 2017, 1:50 am
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Time traveller
I have to agree that ST lounges are not at the same level as OW or *A lounges. Although others have mentioned that KE lounges in ICN and DL lounges in ATL are some of the best ST lounges, I wasn't very impressed. I think they are decent lounges, but not places I would go out of my way to visit unless I had a long layover.
Originally Posted by Zorak
I doubt anyone would make such a blanket statement covering all DL lounges in ATL... I haven't made it to the new one in terminal B but it's highly regarded, as are SFO and JFK T4. ATL E & F are also pretty nice.
I am certainly not among the ones who have said that.
KE J lounges at ICN are poor (the one near gate 11) to average (the one near gates 100+). And for ATL DL lounges, I would qualify them as very decent but certainly nothing to write home about. I was very disappointed by the concourse F one when it opened (and still now), because it was supposed to be a flagship one serving long-haul flights exclusively, but I found it quite small and not so nice with very limited food offering (as usual with DL). The only super top aspect of F lounge is the outside terrace.