FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclays (USA) Lufthansa MasterCard - Revived - 50K after $5K spend
Old Oct 6, 2016, 2:54 pm
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by RobertHanson
That's exactly what I posted. Online it showed FC FRA-MUC-EWR, but in fact the FRA-MUC flight doesn't have FC, only J and Y, so it wouldn't book online. It just gave me a error message along the lines of "fare not available".

When I called in the CSR said you can't book that online since it's two classes, but she could book it for me.

BTW, she offered to put it on hold for me to think over, but the rest of my trip was already booked and I needed this flight, so I just went ahead to paid for it on the spot.
That's crazy. Every other airline I have booked awards with offers mixed class itineraries when you search. Sometimes too many and that's all you see (I'm talking to you, AS) and you have to weed out the long haul Y offerings. I just couldn't see a way to do it on LH, figured I was just stupid and then I saw your post. I knew both flights were available as I could see the shorthaul Y segment when I searched separately but couldn't figure out how to book both flights together. I guess I'll be calling in.