Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Barclays (USA) Lufthansa MasterCard - Revived - 50K after $5K spend

Old Oct 18, 2013, 8:43 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: pgary
50,000-mile offer

Earn 20,000 miles after your first purchase and payment of the annual fee,
then an additional 30,000 award miles after you make $5,000 in purchases w/in first 90 days.
  • $89 annual fee, not waived
  • no foreign transaction fees
  • annual companion ticket
  • 2 Lufthansa Business Lounge vouchers annually
https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/...7&cellNumber=5

60,000-mile offer:
Same as the above 50K offer, except
an additional 40,000 award miles after you make $5,000 in purchases w/in first 90 days. To see this obscure obscure offers details, scroll down to Welcome Bonus in the T&C.
Print Wikipost

Barclays (USA) Lufthansa MasterCard - Revived - 50K after $5K spend

Old Sep 18, 2019, 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by RobertHanson
("Darn") ! So wanted that DP to make me hopeful. Still, my long term history with USB is good.

We have a European Radisson Blu where the ocean view balcony room is 105K points, or almost $500 a night. So we can only afford to stay there for 4 days if we both get personal cards, and business cards too. I feel like I'm grasping at straws here. But hope springs eternal in the hear of a churner.
First I had my banks mixed up, and now I have my threads mixed up. Enough posting for me today.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 5:11 am

Programs: LH SEN, AF gold, HHdiamond
in few months i will become resident in USA hence i consider to apply to the barclay M&M credit card.
but as of now, I have been already for quite a while using the M&M credit card issued with italian bank.
how do you see the best way to handle this move ? can i keep both cards ? or just one (in USA) ? how does M&M see this ?
Old Dec 5, 2019, 5:16 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by lacoca
in few months i will become resident in USA hence i consider to apply to the barclay M&M credit card.
but as of now, I have been already for quite a while using the M&M credit card issued with italian bank.
how do you see the best way to handle this move ? can i keep both cards ? or just one (in USA) ? how does M&M see this ?
Dont think M&M will have a problem. But after becoming a resident you have to establish credit to get a high enough credit score in the end. That will take time
Old Dec 5, 2019, 6:47 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by lacoca
I have the German and US M&M CC, no one ever said anything.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 3:45 am

Programs: LH SEN, AF gold, HHdiamond
Originally Posted by oliver2002
I have the German and US M&M CC, no one ever said anything.
thanks!!!^
Old Apr 7, 2020, 2:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
Barclay M&M Card - How long to post bonus miles?

Spent the required 3k in 2 weeks; statement closed. I can see the 3k points from the spend, but the bonus is not there yet. How long does it usually take?

Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.