FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stolen Gift cards in mail room
View Single Post
Old Apr 13, 2016, 10:44 am
Stoughton
Suspended

Originally Posted by Finkface
Was this Chase? I had exactly the same response myself. We ordered a $5,000 piece of equipment for our store last June. The equipment never worked and, after months of working with the manufacturer (they kept promising software updates, new parts, 'we're working on it', etc) they finally told us just to send it back and they would refund me. We sent it back in Dec. (proof of FedEx delivery) but no refund. Disputed with Chase and they came back last week saying we needed to take the machine and get a second opinion from another source who can examine the machine and attest that it does not work. They don't seem to understand that is impossible as the manufacturer has both the machine and my money. They acknowledge that the only way I can win the dispute is to provide this document and they acknowledge that this document is impossible to provide as we no longer have the merchandise but they give me no way out of this Catch-22. So last week, they re-debited the amount as I am unable to provide the second opinion and I am now out $5,000 with my only recourse SCC. Could have saved myself 5 months. Thanks, Chase!

I guess my point is, Chase isn't going to help you. They suck. What does your mail room say happened to the package?

No, Chase -isn't- going to help

Originally Posted by bc1549

I purchased FOUR seperate $700 gift cards in late February from american express website using my AMEX SPG business card.