FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flight prices
Thread: Flight prices
View Single Post
Old Jun 23, 2014, 9:47 pm
m3red

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by steve2802
I've no problems spending £4.5K on J seats, I do however have a problem spending £6.5K on J seats. For that kind of money I'm sure I could get a good F seat with a different airline. So I have no issues with spending money, I just want value for money even it is just a nicer seat than Y.

Well anyways, after begging, bribing and threatening (joke) my boss I'm allowed to have the Friday off so I've booked the tickets. We want to sit together so I've reserved row 7 seats e & f. I've read here before that they seem to be pretty good seats. Is this still the case? Would prefer to be away from the noise of the bar, hence why I chose seating at the front.
Personally I go for rows 9 or 11. The bar noise is only an issue in the last mini cabin and the problem with row 7 is the distance to the bathrooms which are at the back if the plane by the bar. You may also get moved if there is a baby in board...

On the plus side you will probably finish your meal an hour before the people at the back and be quick to exit the plane.