FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hertz PlatePass (Florida SunPass) Thread
View Single Post
Old Jan 2, 2014, 11:27 am
lovesfashion

Originally Posted by docbert
Obviously it didn't read correctly on one of the tolling points, which is why you are supposed to list the license plate for all cars that the tag will be used in on your SunPass account.

If you had listed the car under your SunPass account during the time you had it then they would have charged your account and you would not have been charged by PlatePass.
Right, that's what I did "added the rental plate to the sunpass account immediately." So that's why I am suprised. I see all of the usage correctly listed for those dates on the rental on Sunpass so not sure how this is possible unlesss its double billing or the system just randomly read / didn't read the sunpass (which never happens)

I am hoping the activity list will be enough for PP but waiting to see their activity log to compare. Are us sunpass users in FL just basically at the mercy of whatever the system decides to do? Even if the SP isnt in the car as long as the plate is attached it won't give a ticket, so it's still better to let it do that than default to PP