FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2015] Hilton Waikoloa Village {US-HI}
Old Jun 20, 2013, 12:06 pm
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by TR7_DFW
Brp,

Did you perform a search for "resort fees"? If so, you would have found multiple threads and posts discussing this topic.
Actually, I didn't. I did a search for "Waikoloa" and then did a within-thread search for "Resort Fees" in this thread figuring that the answer was likely resort-specific as I've found many things Hilton to be specific to the individual location. Of the relevant posts in this thread, I found the one I quoted to use as a jumping-off point.

If it's believed to be a Hilton-universal policy, I can certainly do as you suggest.

So, I did the search and found 4 threads total (title search), and one was relatively current

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...sort-fees.html

The implication here is that, in general, it is not waived, however at least one result at this location indicates that it was waived. So, it seems that there are location-specific differences....hence the question remains

While it didn't provide relevant results, I appreciate the suggestion and pointer.

Cheers.

Last edited by brp; Jun 20, 2013 at 12:13 pm