FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Langham 1865 Program
View Single Post
Old Mar 16, 2013, 2:27 am
pomkiwi

Programs: Mucci des canapes, Skywards Gold, BAEC Gold, IC Plat Amb, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Simmo
Anyone got anymore Voyager experiences to add?
Late to this thread...

UK based and Voyager status (from Gateway) was a year end thing. Got a suite voucher then and another one at the end of last year. Used it to upgrade from a Club room and kept Club entry, valid for up to three nights in one stay.

Tend to stay in London but have stayed in AKL and will be in SYD in a couple of weeks. My main comment would be that the recognition is very variable but this seems to be mainly a London thing (and applies to lots of things in the hotel - on a good day it is very good and on other very average) and I have had a number of discussions with management there who seemed guuinely interested in improvement. Usually get a welcome card, almost always a small gift - candle better than room spray, about 50% of the time something extra with water, fruit or chocolate - the appearance of this 'amenity' is random as is the content. Upgrades also vary but they are advertised as space available.

Overall all feels rather random.

I too would be interested to learn about Destiny experiences (anyone ever met a Destiny card holder ??? )