FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Oz Fest #9" – Canberra Australia - Memorial Day Weekend, May 25-27, 2012
Old Sep 1, 2011, 4:41 pm
Mwenenzi
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Activities & Who is doing what:

Oz Fest 9 Activities as post 225 <-- click link for more details
As organized by the Oz Fest 9 crew (*A Flyer, HVR, fifa, SQ421, itsalongwaydown) ^

===
Update 17th May from post 478
Folks, a big email has just gone out to all registered attendees. Please read it carefully.
<snip>
Important Information
Below is a map of the venues and accommodations for OzFest. Hopefully it will assist you with orientating yourselves while in Canberra.
Note that all the restaurants are in the same area and all are within 10 minutes walk of the Crowne Plaza, Novotel and Rydges Lakeside.
Please visit http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...50514,0.076218
Update 15th May from post 436
Originally Posted by *A Flyer
Please note: If you have not registered or paid, the final date for credit card payments through BundyBear is Friday 18 May. After this date you must use a direct deposit or Paypal to pay.
Update 9th May from post 377
Originally Posted by *A Flyer
To those who have not registered The drop dead date for registrations for the dinners (both Friday and Saturday) is Midnight AEST on Sunday 21 May...
Update 8th May:- see post 373

====
Friday 25 May 2012
- Opening Drinks at Honkytonks
- Welcome Dinner at Blu Ginger Indian Restaurant
Saturday 26 May 2012
- Sheep Station Tour and Cultural Experience with Traditional Australian BBQ Lunch
- Australian War Memorial and Mount Ainslie Tour
- Oz Fest Saturday Dinner at Milk & Honey Restaurant
Sunday 27 May 2012
- Parliamentary Triangle Tour
- Dinner: as post 559. 24 signed up

Registrations are taking place through EventBee this year.
Please visit http://www.eventbee.com/v/ozfest9 to process your registration.
Please read all instructions carefully to ensure that your registration is properly processed.
Any inquiries should be directed to [email protected]

To guarantee a place on the tours the deadline to book is 7 May. At that point, the bus size may be adjusted down to match numbers.
To guarantee attendance at the other events (eg dinners), deadline is 21 May.

==
From rugbyskier's post 263 for Rugby Sat 26 May
I'll pass on the Saturday dinner as I'm planning to go to the Super Rugby match between the ACT Brumbies and the Queensland Reds, however I will be able to join the group for dessert as the match will finish around 9:15pm. BTW, if anyone is interested in going along please PM me as I may be able to organize discounted or complimentary tickets through the ACT rugby community.

Last edited by Mwenenzi; May 24, 2012 at 3:52 pm Reason: Updated