FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Oz Fest #9" – Canberra Australia - Memorial Day Weekend, May 25-27, 2012
Old May 8, 2012, 4:35 am
*A Flyer

Programs: QF WP, AC*G
Just sent out to all attendees:

I just wanted to provide a quick update on what is happening with OzFest #9 in Canberra.

The first is that our arrangements are coming together. Our reservations are all locked in and I have been promised final menus soon. Everything is looking good on that front for a really enjoyable OzFest.

Second, the OzFest bus will be making a trip to Canberra Airport on Sunday afternoon immediately after the tour. The bus will drop off at the Novotel and Crowne Plaza before continuing on to CBR. If you are not on the Sunday tour but want to join the ride to the airport, you will need to meet the bus either at Parliament House or one of those two hotels. The bus will arrive at the airport around 3:20pm.

Finally, I will be sending out an email in the near future with details about OzFest. Included should be our dinner menus so you have an idea of what to look forward to as well as pickup and dropoff times for the tours. The OzFest bus has to run to a schedule so it is important that you read the email to make sure that you are at one of the pickup points when the bus will be there.

I will also remind those with dietary requirements who didn't include them in their booking to let me know ASAP. The venues can't cater for your vegetarianism, veganism, dairy-free, etc, etc if we don't know about it.

Thanks again for registering and I look forward to meeting you at the end of the month.