FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Man arrested for how shall we say, masturbating, on United flight
Old May 25, 2011, 8:52 am
svenskaflicka

Programs: AA Plat, Fairmont Platinum, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by SATTSO
His behavior was disgusting, and he should have been arrested for something. But, I'm sorry, you more than likely touch various bodily fluids and feces throughout the week when you touch door knobs, hand rest, and so on. Next time you fly, and you lay your hands and arms on the armrest, or use the table in the seat in front of you, how to you know the person before you washed their hands the last time the used the bathroom, or had sex, or whatever? Mabye they picked their nose, and deposited a present on the seat when they left. You don't use an airline pillow or blanket do you? If so, ewwwww.... Its pretty much prove those pillows and blankets have slobber on them from before. NEVER use those. NEVER!

Or is it ignorance is bliss? What I don't know won't hurt me. If you don't think about the things I mentioned, its ok if it happens? Just bring some wipes with you, and if your flying that airline, and have that seat, no matter the plane, give it a good scrubbing down! Then sit on a napkin.

But I will say this, the story is funny. Can't wait till it breaks the guy was an Air Marshall.
I do bring sanitizer with me in my Kippie bag and wipe down whatever I can. I even wipe down the head rest and the chair controls. The only blanket and pillow I will use are the one's that are wrapped in plastic. Even though they are wrapped, I wonder if they really do wash them. Even though the airline put's a mini tablecloth over the tray table I wipe that too. I have seen too much filth on planes not to do this. My clothing seperates me from the seat, but as soon as I get to the hotel I send it out for cleaning.

The thought of what's in the bathroom really sends me into a tizzy. There's no sitting on public toilet seats for this semi germophobe. Good thing my legs are in good shape.