FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - British Airways First Class and a 9 seater in Costa Rica w/pics
Old Sep 21, 2010, 8:25 am
baggageinhall

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by Genius1
A fantastic report ^ Great pictures and great writing style too, and lots of detail which is what I enjoy in trip reports.

It was unlucky that you didn't get to sample New F, but I still think the old F is a good product - for me, it is more about the service and how well the food is re-heated in the galley which defines a good F experience from a bad one.

Interesting to read about your travels on the prop aircraft, as smaller airlines are often missed out of TRs or not written about in-depth, unlike in your report.

I have just returned from my trip back from Australia, where I sampled the QF First lounge in SYD - truly fantastic, and right up there with the CCR in terms of wow factor and far better in terms of food/service. The CCR wins on exclusivity and privacy IMO, simply because of the fewer avenues which permit entry.
Thanks. In a different way, the flights on the prop were just as much fun as flying First.

I really like the CCR. I appreciate that Liz Hurley won't be in it each time I visit, but I like it nonetheless!