FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Issue getting DC miles for recent Continental flights
Old Apr 16, 2010, 1:59 am
EsherFlyer

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton Diamond;a miscellany of other hotel non-statuses
Originally Posted by michelob tfs
I've got some of my boarding passes but have mislaid one. So does that mean I have no choice but to miss the miles for thatp articular portion?

These should have updated automatically as they did (mostly) for my wife. So annoying.

Does anyone from BMI post on these forums that could help?
If you used online check in did you perhaps save a copy of the BP on your computer?

What is it that you do have? Sending that in is presumably the best you can do.

And if you have little/nothing then if you have BPs for other parts of the itinerary, your wife's BP and her seat number you can craft almost all of the info that was on the BP and see if that helps them to get the credit for you: flight, seat number, ticket number, etc.

Main snag is probably if you get someone who is enforcing the need to see the actual BP, since this is (I believe) the mechnaism to ensure that you don't claim for the flight on multiple FFPs. Not sure I see this as a valid mechanism though since for my recent UA flight I ended up with 3 BPs while moving seats and trying old vs. new DC number to get status showing using a mixture of OLCI and self-checkin machine.