Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Issue getting DC miles for recent Continental flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Issue getting DC miles for recent Continental flights

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2010, 1:15 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
I had the same issue. I was on a CO flight from EWR to HKG in March. CO's online check in had a drop down list for DC, but it kept saying that my number is incorrect. I gave that number to the agent, my DC number is printed on the BP, but I still haven't seen the miles. I emailed CO regarding the issue, but haven't heard back. Looks like I'd need to mail in my BP for credit...
Old Sep 3, 2011, 5:16 am

Location: Northern Ireland (in spirit), but much more likely GB or Europe.
Programs: EI Aer Club, IB Plus, BA EC, AAdvantage
Any more recent experiences with CO posting? Has the situation improved in the last year or is it still patchy as this thread suggests? How long is it typically before miles post from CO?
Old Sep 3, 2011, 6:53 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
IME the miles either post within 72 hours or not at all. Still seems to be a bit hit and miss - I had a 4 segment trip in May this year and only 2 out of 4 posted automatically. This despite my BD number appearing on the BPs. It's the segments where you check in at the automatic machines that are usually the problem for me - ex UK is more reliable.
Old Sep 3, 2011, 7:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
recent domestic US flights have credited w/o any issues to Mrs. cfischer's BD account

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.