Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Heading to the UK, any beauty products to look for?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Heading to the UK, any beauty products to look for?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2014, 2:16 pm

I love Kent hair brushes. You can buy them in the US, but they're cheaper in the UK.
Old Aug 18, 2014, 12:48 am

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
I love Penhaligon's Querqus.
Also my favourite in their entire range. ^^^
Old Aug 18, 2014, 12:51 am

Ooh, just one more I thought of, after Jo Malone sold off her own brand, she started another perfume company...

http://www.joloves.com/
Old Aug 18, 2014, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Originally Posted by CDTraveler
I love Kent hair brushes. You can buy them in the US, but they're cheaper in the UK.
+1. In the US the brush I use is around $100. My friend purchased a replacement for $20 or so in London.

Fabulous brushes - my first one lasted nearly 20 years.
Old Aug 19, 2014, 6:44 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Yahillwe
Boots Serum 7 is the best. Stock up if you can.
You can get it at Target in the US
Old Aug 27, 2014, 9:49 am

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
My girlfriend loves the Boots makeup remover pads, because they work well and are not a liquid/gel. They are super cheap (usually on a 2 for 3 quid deal). I stock up at Heathrow for her.
Old Sep 20, 2014, 11:21 am

Programs: UA, AA, Hyatt
I love Boots Vitamin E eye cream -- all the drugstore eye creams in the US that have SPF are really pricey, and this is £2.49 (often with BOGO, etc). Goes on smoothly, sinks in quickly, and it's nice to have an SPF around the eye area.

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Vitami...eauty+-incl+PB

If I'm going ultra-minimal carryon, I'll take a tube as my only facial moisturiser, which works fine for a few days (and is cheap enough to not begrudge it)
Old Oct 4, 2014, 3:05 pm

Programs: DL 2.8 MM/PM, AA MM/GLD, Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by SQ319
Ooh, just one more I thought of, after Jo Malone sold off her own brand, she started another perfume company...

http://www.joloves.com/
I managed to visit her new store on Elizabeth Street when I was in London this past May. Wonderful fun to try all her new fragrances (and leave laden with shopping bags). It's located on a lovely street; Floris is just around the corner too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.