Search

Westjet On-Time promise

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2015, 10:41 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
Westjet On-Time promise

Does the Westjet on-time promise apply to flights from/to other destinations where one leg is between YUL, YOW, YYZ, LGA ?

For my trip from YUL to YVR, the original flight of the YUL-YYZ leg was cancelled and I was rebooked on a later flight.

Claimed the $50 credit on-time promise credit but didn't receive any response or credit.

The terms don't say if the on-time promise requires the depare AND final destination to be among YUL, YOW, YYZ and LGA
Old Aug 26, 2015, 5:49 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AC nadda, DL, WS-Nadda
Originally Posted by MasterGeek
Does the Westjet on-time promise apply to flights from/to other destinations where one leg is between YUL, YOW, YYZ, LGA ?

For my trip from YUL to YVR, the original flight of the YUL-YYZ leg was cancelled and I was rebooked on a later flight.

Claimed the $50 credit on-time promise credit but didn't receive any response or credit.

The terms don't say if the on-time promise requires the depare AND final destination to be among YUL, YOW, YYZ and LGA
If you had a ticket for YUL-YYZ as part of your itn the on time credit applies to that flight. You will have to call in ask for customer care, which will prob be the person who answers the phone, and tell them you did not get the credit. Last time I got one it took about a week to show up.
Old Aug 27, 2015, 11:18 pm

Programs: NEXUS GE, TSA-Pre, AC E50K
My GF did a YYZ-YUL-LAS trip recently. Her YYZ-YUL leg was delayed 1 hour and she got the $50 credit automatically within a few weeks event though it didn't affect her connecting flight. I guess this is a YMMV sorta thing.
Old Sep 4, 2015, 1:36 pm
Company Representative: WestJet

Programs: WestJet Rewards
Sorry folks, the promise only applies to non-stop trips that begin and end in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and New York - it doesn't apply to trip that begin or end in other cities.

Thanks,
Darren

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.