Search

What happened to the PHX limo service at terminal 2

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2015, 9:52 pm
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
What happened to the PHX limo service at terminal 2

Hello for the past couple of years I have taken the Limo from PHX airport at terminal 2. They were as cheap as cabs, and more comfortable.

Went to get one last week and they are gone. The lady at the taxi stand said they have not been operating for about a year. Too bad.

Anyone know of any reasonably priced limo services from PHX airport. All the ones I see are 100% - 200% more expensive then they used to be.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 10:36 am

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
ExecuCar is a limo service operated by SuperShuttle and can be booked on their website. It operates from all terminals at PHX. Price ranges from $40-60 for metro area rides.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 10:58 pm

Programs: AA Peon Gold
I've used Execucar before. It can be cheaper than the 15 passenger vans depending on the time of the day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.