Wiki Posts
Search

A319 F - where to sit?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2017, 7:51 am
Original Poster

A319 F - where to sit?

Hi,

I'm scheduled to fly with vx via A319 in F, right now all seats are open and I hear that row 2 has better leg room than row 1. is that correct? any suggested seat?

I've never flown with VX before.

Thanks!
Old Aug 7, 2017, 12:28 pm

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
I prefer row 2, and I'm a window person, also left handed, so I prefer 2f as it makes it more comfortable for me enjoying beverages...

Technically, I think the pitch is the same as row 1, but it feels roomier as it's more open without the bulkhead right in front of you. Even though the recline is generous, I've never felt compromised by someone in row 1 reclining back either. If you're right handed, I'd take 2a.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 6:25 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Row 2 seems more private to me.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
I prefer row 1 but all 8 seats in VX F are winners!!
Old Aug 7, 2017, 9:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
The usual bulkhead rules don't really apply on VX - it's difficult to reach the bulkhead with your feet from row 1 in a seated position. It's really hard to go wrong with any seat in the cabin.
Old Aug 8, 2017, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Thank you all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.