Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New VX Credit Card Doesn't Support Autopay

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2014, 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by cringle
It's kind of sad that i read most of these posts early in the morning and i couldn't figure out why people were upset that there wasn't an "autopsy" feature.

would be nice, though, if the card could tell how you died.
I'd love to see how the credit card blogosphere would pitch that benefit.
Old Feb 22, 2014, 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by jyoung05
Doesn't support Mint.com, Credit Karma, Hello Wallet or any other third party that you could use to remind you about bills either. I'm fairly disappointed when you add in no autopay, horrendous card quality and no external monitoring services.
Does anyone know if it is supported by Yodlee? It looks like other Comity branded cards are supported (Abercrombie & Fitch for instance). Yodlee support is absolutely KEY!!!!!!

Also, there is no mobile app? Just a basic dinky mobile web page? Yikes.

Did anyone else get the slip of paper apologizing for how bad the card looks? The insert literally says that "cosmetically it might not be as perfect as either of us would like" -- ha. Yeah, it looks like a cheap fake card they give away when you buy a wallet.

On a more personal note, they even screwed up my last name on the card and it has to be reissued.

Last edited by alexpdl; Feb 22, 2014 at 7:40 pm
Old May 5, 2015, 4:33 am

Petition to Add Autopay

Comenity Bank houses this and hundreds of other cards. This practice of not allowing autopay is simply absurd, outdated, and unethical. Please take a couple of seconds and sign the petition below.

https://www.change.org/p/comenity-ba...hical-practice
Old May 5, 2015, 8:24 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Plat, VX Gold, VS Gold, HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Marriott Gold
um, the VX cards have had autopay since last summer....I'm using on my account right now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.