Search

Still confused about 8 points/$

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2016, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
Still confused about 8 points/$

Hi all,

I feel that I should know the answer to this, but am still confused.

I am taking my first VX flight next week, and before booking my flight I opened the premium Visa. I understand the equation is 5 points for the flight and 3 from the CC. Are only the 5 status points, or do all 8 points/$ count as status?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 6:36 pm

Originally Posted by rubbernyc
I am taking my first VX flight next week, and before booking my flight I opened the premium Visa. I understand the equation is 5 points for the flight and 3 from the CC. Are only the 5 status points, or do all 8 points/$ count as status?
Only the 5 are status points. If you login to the VX website and check your reservation, it'll show you how many points you get from the flight, and the 3/$ bonus points will be added when the CC statement closes.

Enjoy your virgin flight!
Old Jan 12, 2016, 7:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
Originally Posted by FinicalFlyer
Only the 5 are status points. If you login to the VX website and check your reservation, it'll show you how many points you get from the flight, and the 3/$ bonus points will be added when the CC statement closes.

Enjoy your virgin flight!
Thank you, I see the points on my flight details now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.