Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hawaii advice?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2014, 12:40 am

Programs: US CP/AA EXP, HHonors Diamond, Marriott PLT, National Exec Elite, Avis 1st
Hawaii advice?

And I posted it BEFORE the reciprocal upgrades were available. Now it's a no brainer.

I do need to take my own advice though... I write this from the admirals club in HNL waiting for the 10:50pm flight to PHX in COACH. God help me.

Actually, the AA flights priced out astronomically high for this trip. So back to crappy prehistoric 757s I went.
Old Jul 18, 2014, 12:44 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Ouch .... Hope you got the exit row !
Old Jul 19, 2014, 8:48 pm

Programs: PLT AA 2MM, Silver US, DL, NW
Hawaii advice?

I take the phx->lih us flight a couple of times each year. I have found that 10B or 10C are even better than AA MCE. The 757 hard product in first is nothing to talk about. SO finds the 10B C flights are better for sleeping than F. YMMV
Old Jul 20, 2014, 11:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by jafrelin
I take the phx->lih us flight a couple of times each year. I have found that 10B or 10C are even better than AA MCE. The 757 hard product in first is nothing to talk about. SO finds the 10B C flights are better for sleeping than F. YMMV
Honestly, I've used miles to upgrade the redeye flight PHX to HNL the last couple of years. Both times, I regretted it. The seats are nearly impossible to sleep in. Last year, 2 passengers got in a verbal argument during the flight. I wish I had just flown in my coach aisle seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.